Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Night Musik - Between

Night Musik - Between from Alex Zhang Hungtai on Vimeo.

Last year when Dirty Beaches were on tour in Japan we did a music video for Shub's solo project Night Musik, shot by my friend Mike Lau (who shot the Badlands album cover photo) on location in Shinjuku mostly. Story follows a man who succumbs to his shadow, playing on the theme of self obliteration/liberation, control vs constraint.  Please support Shub, who is a incredibly talented independent musician.  I love him very much like a brother and I hope you all will like his music as well.

https://mindrecordsjapan.bandcamp.com/album/night-musik-transit 

12 comments:

  1. Rocking Rocking and Rocking.. speechless for this kind of work done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no rose without a thorn.
    ____________________________
    Cheap FIFA Coins


    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your full blog and it was very informative, and helped me a lot. I always look for blog like this on the internet with which I can enhance my skills,tajmahal tour packages

    ReplyDelete